HEROLABEL compostable shipping labels are made with natural adhesive. They complete your No-Plastic shipping process!
These shipping labels are perfect to print your customers' shipping addresses and work with direct thermal printers including our HEROPRINTER.
Previously, you had to peel off labels before composting. This is no longer the case! Introducing HEROLABEL rolls! These labels are compostable.
They are branded so that your customers know that they are compostable.
Our HEROLABEL rolls got an upgrade! The adhesive is way more adhesive-y and sticks a lot better to most surfaces! They still are completely compostable.
PLEASE NOTE: These HEROLABEL shipping rolls (until mid December) have no perforation between the labels due to a production issue. Apart from this, they are still the compostable labels you know and love. If you have used our labels in the past, you may notice our newer labels have a slightly shinier finish which improves direct thermal label printing performance.
- 250 labels per roll.
- Each label is 100(W) x 149(L)mm.
- Core size of 40mm.
- Perforated between each label for easy hand tearing.
Printing Template for Word:
HEROLABEL Shipping A6 100mm x 150mm MS Word Template
HEROLABEL rolls work seamlessly with Hero Printer and other direct-thermal printers which can have a label width of 100mm or more. When selecting a new direct-thermal shipping label printer, simply ensure:
- Printer is direct-thermal
- Printer handles a label width of 100mm or more.
- Printer accepts label rolls with 40mm cores and doesn't require any other fixtures.
Please note: these are not suitable for Dymo 4XL printers, as Dymo restricts customers to purchasing their own branded labels which are not compostable.
Important information about our compostable HEROLABEL adhesive:
The compostable adhesive used on our HEROLABEL rolls is non-toxic and safe for composting. This also means the adhesive is not as aggressive as toxic adhesives which aren't compostable. HEROLABELs have been designed and specifically tested to work with our HEROPACK shipping mailers which have a flat surface. If you're shipping with cardboard cartons, it's best to trial 1 roll of HEROLABELs first to ensure they provide a strong hold on your cartons (some cartons have more uneven surfaces than others).
Here is the ideal technique we have found to work perfectly using HEROLABELs:
1. Lay the HEROPACK mailer on a flat surface BEFORE inserting your products.
2. Apply the HEROLABEL and flatten out with your hands/fist to achieve a good application, especially on the edges and corners. Be sure to run your finger over the edges to stick the label down completely.
3. Insert the products into your HEROPACK mailer as usual.
4. Seal the HEROPACK as usual.
After 5-10 minutes the compostable adhesive on the HEROLABEL reaches maximum strength.
Issues may arise when the product is inserted first and then the labels applied afterwards (as the surface is not flat for the label to stick perfectly).